Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Friday, July 23, 2010

Didi turns 2 !!

Time passed so fast! Our little jonas is 2 years old!
This year, we did not have a celebration for him. Actually I intended to rent a chalet and celebrate his birthday. However due to some unforseen circumstances, I have to abort this plan. Nevertheless, without a birthday party, we still bought him a cake and some toys! :)


The boy was pretty excited about the cake. Even though his favourite is Thomas, but he really did not mind about a Doraemon cake. However, the taste of the cake is really so-so, nothing to shout about.

The boy was trying his best to blow the candles!
Busybody Jie Jie trying to lend a helping hand....

My wish is for the boy to grow up happy and healthy. At the same time, I hope he is not so cheeky and mischievous. All of us are very afraid of his acts. I will do a write up about him when I have the time :)


















1 comment:

Busy Mummy said...

harlo, jonas is a big boy boy now...so cute..update yr blog more often not once a year please..